Accidents are unpredictable, but the home you got built is the result of your lifetime investment and you would never want it to suffer from disasters like fire outbreak, plumbing overflow, etc. Putting it in oddities, the loss incurred by any such disaster would not only bring emotional imbalance but financial imbalance too, which would be difficult to deal with. To protect your home from such a situation, getting covered in home insurance Fort Myers would be of great help. Here are some of the standard home insurance plans Fort Myers:
- Dwelling coverage – It covers the structural part of your house, i.e. Roof, walls, floor, etc.
- Personal property coverage – Everything that the damaged property contains, i.e. all your belongings, furniture, electrical appliances (some insurance plans exclude expensive jewelry). Other than this, it covers accessories that are not inside the house at that time.
- Liability protection-It protects you from any claim filed against you, this happens when a person got injured or a neighboring property got damaged because of you.
- Guest medical protection – It pays for the medical expenses for guests who’d injured on your property.
- Additional living expenses protection - It covers expenses that you need to pay if your home is left uninhabitable.
Other than this, there are additional plans for home insurance coverage which includes:
- Dog Liability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Equipment Breakdown
- Personal Injury
- Increased Special Limits Coverage
- Screened Enclosure/Carport Coverage
- Golf Cart Physical Damage and Liability
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Increased Replacement Cost on Dwelling
- Flood & Water Backup Coverage
- Water Backup and Sump Overflow
Flood has been a major issue which makes Flood Insurance Okeechobee a must to take plan. Home insurance plans don’t cover flood, in most cases, and hence securing yourself with it individually would save yours from the extreme financial crisis.